- Fill out the application form and all other necessary forms. Submit with all other required documents.
- After submitting the documents, the Entrance Exam will be followed.
- With the entrance exam result, interviews for a student and parents will be followed.
- Through the interview, the child’s placement will be notified to the parent.
- If there is no space for any level of the school, the child(ren)’s name will be on a waiting list for each level.
- Following the parents’ interview, you will be asked to:
- Sign a “Statement of Cooperation Between School and Parents.”
- Pay the Admissions Fee.
- Pay one term’s Tuition fee and all other necessary fees.
- After all the necessary procedures above are done, the Admission Letter will be issued and the student’s admission will be completed.
- For the returning student(s), the student should follow all above procedures and requirement below as a new admission.
Please contact the Admissions Office for the application forms.