We use combined curriculum with British, American, and Ghanaian curriculum. Individual subject teachers are handling their own subjects.
- Bible: We teach the Bible as a subject and the students are trained to be godly in their behaviours and manners.
- English: we use American and British curriculum books.
- Math: we use American and British curriculum books.
- Social Studies:
- (Citizen Education: Grade 1-4)
- (Old World History : Grade 5)
- (New World Geography & History: Grade 6)
- Science: We teach science in Biblical perspective with Creation Science. All the students are accessible to Science Labs (Biology / Chemistry / Physics) for research and experiments.
- French: we use British and Ghanaian curriculum books.
- ICT: We have two different ICT Labs: Lab I is for class learning and practices, Lab II is for research purposes. Each child is allowed to use own computer for learning and practices.
- Local Language: (Ashanti Twi : from Grade 4)
- Art: From Grade 1, Students have Art classes in a well equipped Art Room.
- Music: Students from Grade 1 learn Music theory and practice musical instruments in the Music Room. Especially, from Grade 4, all the students have lessons for Piano with using individual Key board.
- PE: PE teacher utilize the children in sports and train students through PE. PE teacher helps the students to gain Physical Health, Academic Performance. Social Assimilation, and Mental Health through physical education.
- BDT for Grade 6