GIU International Christian Academy (GICA) runs two different systems: Ghanaian System and Cambridge Programme. Both programme students takes Bible as one of main subjects in their curriculum.
Bible: We teach the Bible as a subject and the students are trained to become godly men and women of God. GICA has Bible curriculum for 3 years:
- Basic Discipleship: Training including assurance of salvation and Growing in Christ Bible studies.
- Character Education
- Basic Life Training
Cambridge programmes and qualifications have a proven reputation for being an excellent preparation for university, employment and life. Students can be confident that the results they receive are fairly awarded against our consistent global standard. Every year, many thousands of Cambridge learners achieve the grades they need to progress to their chosen university. Leading universities and employers worldwide value and recognise Cambridge qualifications as evidence of academic ability. They open doors for Cambridge learners.
- Science : We teach science with a Biblical perspective. All the students have access to the science labs (Biology / Chemistry / Physics) for research and experiments.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) : We have two different ICT Labs: Lab I is for class learning and practice. Lab II is for research purposes. Each child is allowed access to individual computers for learning and practice.
- Music: Students from Grade 1 learn music theory and practice musical instruments in the music room. Especially from Grade 4, all the students have lessons for Piano. There are enough keyboards for each student to have complete access to one during lessons.
- Physical Education (PE): The PE Instructor teaches students Physical Education and trains them for various sports. physical health, academic performance, social assimilation, and mental health are areas in which students reap great benefits.